This hotel is ideally located for the airport/heliport. As all Premier Inn's are it is clean, comfortable and simple. Breakfast in the morning is great and the food in the evening is just as tasty. There is a good selection to choose from. I have 2 issues with the hotel, although this is just personal:
1) The toilet tissue is the single sheet stuff that you have to layer up, not a toilet roll to be seen.
2) Although the air conditioning is good it would be nice to be able to open the windows.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Aberdeen Airport hotel is the ideal stop-off whether you're jetting away or in the area on business. We're handy for the A96 and all roads leading north, while all the sights and sounds of Aberdeen are close at hand too. The hotel features our new generation bedrooms, each with an impressive 40" flat screen TV, freshly-updated bathroom with large shower head, and brand new, slumber-inducing, king-size Hypnos bed. See your favourite rock band at the AECC, the North East of Scotland's premier event venue. Or stroll through the Aberdeen, enjoying the sparkling silver buildings of the so-called Granite City. There's a feast for the eyes on every corner, with theatres and concert venues aplenty - and there's a feast waiting for you back at the hotel too, at our Thyme restaurant. Car parking available at an additional cost of £5 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel Scotland