and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stay in Premier Inns a good deal because they are clean, have confortable rooms with tea making facilities and comfortable beds. The bar/restaurant is always reasonable.
This was no exception even though the price was high but that is Aberdeen for you!

Just one complaint why charge £3/night for woefully slow internet access?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Urszula R, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Martin M,
Thank you for your lovely review, It is very much appreciated by the team at Aberdeen Airport Premier Inn. It is wonderful to hear that the work that we do in ensuring that the team are focused on hospitality is appreciated!
We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for one night before catching an early flight the following morning.
On arrival check-in was fast and efficient, aided by a friendly and helpful member of staff.

We were allocated a room at the back overlooking the runway, which was surprisingly well insulated from aircraft noise.
The room was fresh, clean and well appointed, with all the gadgets one would expect in a new hotel.

The bar and restaurant are comfortable and the staff were friendly and happy to chat, although the drinks prices can be a but on the high side.

The only negative we encountered was the quality of food in the restaurant, we have certainly had much better from Premier Inn restaurants in the past.

Overall, a friendly and comfortable hotel which we will return to in the future.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear DougR22,
Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your recent stay with us.
I was glad to read that you found our location, rooms and cleanliness to be very good. I was however disappointed to read about your issues regarding the restaurant. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay and I'm very sorry that on this occasion, we didn't meet your expectations.
Please be assured that your comments have been noted and will be duly followed up by the Management team.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I am a big fan of Premier Inn - plenty of what you need at sensible prices - none of the frippery or extra cost, and the Aberdeen airport Premier Inn doesn't disappoint. Easy walking distance from the airport. Good food, sensible priced. Comfortable bed. Good shower. Decent WiFi (free for the first hour). That's all I need. Slightly more expensive than I am used to for a Premier Inn, but I probably left it too late to make my booking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhone_Man
Urszula R, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Rhone_Man.
Many thanks for you lovely review. We Were delighted to read your comments, its fantastic to hear that we contributed towards making your stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport Dyce so wonderful. We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave such a lovely review.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was using this hotel to catch an early morning flight and it is just a few moments walk to the terminal across a road and a car park .Comfortable room,good facilities and ok food ( a little pricey for what i felt was very average).i stayed on a friday night and was woken by people getting in late from town but apart from that a nice room and comfortable bed.

Room Tip: get a good view of the airport runway from the rooms at the back if your into plane watching

Dear Daniel M,

Thank you for your superb feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Aberdeen Airport Dyce Premier Inn.
We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation and excellent service, so I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay over all. I 'm sorry to hear you had problems with the noisy neighbours.
Please be assured that we take all feedback seriously.

We look forward to having you stay with us next time you're in town.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent service especially from the breakfast manager ... Had great selection for full breakfast and was able to accommodate request for rice :) ... She also took time to check how our food was and make sure to let her know if there was anything else we needed

• Stayed: June 2014
Urszula R, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Gia128,
Thank you for your fantastic comments following your recent stay here at Aberdeen Airport Dyce Premier Inn. I will pass on your comments to the team who will very much appreciate your kind feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again in Aberdeen in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel on night of 2nd of May as I had an early check in for Paris. I booked on line some 3 weeks before and got a rate of 49 pounds. I checked in at around 7 pm and the receptionist was outstanding. Welcoming, friendly, could not have been nicer All credit to her as I heard her later welcoming others and her attitude and courtesy were outstanding. The room was large, spotless, comfortable. I had a drink at the bar and service was friendly, the .menu looked very good and I heard no complaints from the guests who had eaten. A short walk gets you to the airport

1  Thank Nutmegcity
Urszula R, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Nutmegcity,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Aberdeen Airport Premier Inn and found your accommodation to be of a high standard and of excellent value and our Team welcoming and friendly.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Lets face it, I stay regularly at Gatwick Manor and enjoyed wonderful 3 days at London County Hall, so this had a lot to live up to.
Its new. It has wonderful views towards the heliport. You cant hear the flights despite the fact that it cant be half a mile from the runway. It has a bar in the building. You cant get into the lift area without your room key so security is pretty good. They will order you a taxi at reception.
As with some other Premier Inns weve stayed in there is no phone in the room, so if you order a wake up call, you will get a knock on the door from one of the receptionists,which to me is a bit of a backward step.
The window was fixed so you couldn't open it for cool air. there is no air conditioning and it was one of THOSE heating thermostats that wouldnt work. So we were too hot and the room was stuffy. Given that it is a newbuild, it wasn't that clean.
But most of all it was a bit soulless.
That said I have to say that the reception staff coped very well with a failed computer system and someone (me) who was leaving the following morning at 5am and offered dollars or a credit card that they could deal with manually. So they dug out the old machine, I produced my booking confirmation,and they worked out how to use the contraption that stamps the details of the transaction on to a piece of paper.
All of this is irrelevant, if all you want is to lay your head for a few hours before you check in at the airport.The Premier Inn reputation goes before it. The beds are as stated by Lenny Henry.Not cheap but you should price the others in the area!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Meg107,
Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your recent stay with us. I was disappointed to read about your issues regarding the cleanliness of the rooms and your overall feeling of ‘soulnessness’. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay and I'm very sorry that on this occasion, we didn't meet your expectations.
We hope to welcome you back.