“A pleasant evening”

The Office Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Scottish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Office Restaurant Aberdeen uses local produce to ensure that the ingredients in dishes are as fresh as possible and their origins are known. As a local family ran restaurant we believe it is important to support other local businesses. Every weekend we have singers and musicians from Aberdeen's extremely talented scene. Some singing, playing guitar and piano, performing everything from classic covers to original songs. Wowing our patrons from 10pm on-wards. Our Saturdays are quickly becoming one of the most talked about nights in town. FREE BUFFET for your Big event or party, with no venue hire? We have areas suitable from 20 - 500 people downstairs. Upstairs we have a function suite/nightclub perfect for anything from weddings to music gigs and club-night's.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Well, what a very pleasant evening we had when we attended The Office for its 're-opening as a higher end restaurant and lounge bar.
We were looked after by Shelly, the proprietor of The Office who, with her Cybill Esq serving techniques, delivered a very fine meal. Alas, with no Manuel to do the serving our food arrived without incident.
The food was I have to say, excellent, I really couldn't fault it, the portions were on the large side, alas I left my main unfinished in order to try a desert.
For starter I ordered the eggs Benedict, expecting a small portion, perhaps with a wee quails egg, again, not so, it was a perfectly poached egg with a most excellent hollandaise sauce in a very well propertioned muffin.
My main was the battered cod, the batter was superb, a lovely crunchy golden brown and the fish was fresh and moist. My only complaint would be the amount of salad someone thought I might be able to consume while attacking this dish!
A desert of sticky toffee pudding, made I believe to shellys own recipe rounded the meal, and myself, off nicely.
We were able to finish our evening off sitting beside the bar enjoying a drink with some friends, who were also in attendance, in a rather relaxed setting.
All in all a very pleasant evening.

3  Thank Malcolm P
michelle N, Owner at The Office Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Thankyou for the lovely review. Im glad you had a pleasant evening with us.
We change our menu frequently so be sure to visit soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

A group of us ate at this very pleasant restaurant about 5 weeks ago. The menu was varied and interesting with the food exceptionally nice. Music appropriate. Staff helpful and easy to deal with.

1  Thank Carolyn G

Thankyou for the lovely review. We change our menu frequently so be sure to visit soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

You should give the office kitchen a whirl i was in treating the mrs
to a night out and she thoroughly enjoyed her seafood and I had the lamb which was super tasty and cooked medium as I like it. I had the car so I cant comment on the wines or cocktails but my wife enjoyed hers.

1  Thank david g

Im glad you enjoyed the office, thankyou for the lovely review.
We change our menu frequently so be sure to visit again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Loved my night at the office when I was playing golf in Aberdeen with the husband we visited a few places but this particular place stuck in my mind as the staff were polite the drinks and food were made to my high standards and the customers all seemed of many ages and walks of life. The music was chilled out however up beat and not so loud as to interfere with our conversation
I recommend this place for drinks or food but preferably both.

We are so happy you enjoyed your meal.
We hope to see you again soon.
Thanks for the amazing review.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Was in the office for the second time since they got the new Cheff who was working previously at the stage door.
Both times my meal has been delicious and the staff serving are so lovely smart and attentive. This time they were busier Han past time I'm glad to see the changes have made the place busy.

1  Thank Gloriajsmith

Thankyou for the lovely review.
feedback helps us stay motivated and get the service right for our customers.