Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Restaurant
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$115
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$80
US$64
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$66
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Agoda.com
US$116
US$95
Priceline
1,310 results
All reviewscity centrelemon treecar parkmeal dealunion streetbusy roadcomfortable bedfamily roomnight's sleepgood nights sleepself servicesaturday nightexcellent value for moneyshort staymember of staffweekend breakone night stay
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Chose hotel for proximity to University. 2 rooms both very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good food in restaurant. Service with a smile! Only downside was noise from seagulls throughout the night, which really couldn't be helped by the hotel. Bring ear plugs! overall good experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Congratulations to your son on his graduation and we wish him well in his chosen career.
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Aberdeen City Centre Premier Inn.
It was a busy week for us all and we were so pleased that everything went well and you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and your visit to Aberdeen.
We apoligise for the seagulls and as you say it is outwith our control. The wet, foggy weather brings them onshore and as we are so close to the sea they congregate on the buildings in the area and give their early morning call to all around which is not a pretty sound. Each year we hire a hawk to scare them off our building but it only moves them to surrounding buildings.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Aberdeen on your next visit.

Thanks again

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I have stayed twice at this Premier Inn now, and it's not as bad as some of the reviews I have seen.

The first time I stayed was in December 2011 for three nights. The room was lovely, clean, was on the quieter side of the hotel. Check in was easy and quick. The lad on reception was lovely, and Dayna (?) in the integrated restaurant was a sweetheart, absolutely lovely. No problem with this stay whatsoever.

The second time I stayed was for a concert in the Lemon Tree right across the road in May 2012 (one night), and this stay wasn't quite the same. The receptionist (I think her name was Ann-Marie or something similar) seemed very uninterested and almost rude, as though my check in was an inconvenience to her. The room was still to the high Premier Inn standard, but unfortunately their delivery truck disturbed me at 4.30 am, so I hadn't had a good nights sleep! When I mentioned this in the morning the brunette/redhead receptionist gave me a surly look and said, "Well that's Aberdeen."
The breakfast waiter, Charles, was absolutely fabulous on the other hand! Truly brightened my day after the experience at nighttime. Breakfast tasted fine, was left to help myself but told to come and ask if I had any trouble.

So all in all, an average Premier Inn.

Room Tip: Always request a quieter room. But be wary; I did this and their delivery truck woke me up!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is important to us to hear when we get it right and important when we get it wrong and your feedback is invaluable.
We were delighted to read the first part of the review and were so pleased we achieved the standards we work hard to achieve so our guests can leave happy and cared for. Peter and Daina were so pleased to get a mention for their service.
We were disappointed to hear that your second stay was not to the same standard and the reception team let us down on this occasion, this will be a topic on our agenda at our next meeting.
We cannot understand the delivery truck at 4.30am as we have an agreement with our contractors no deliveries until after 9 am. If you could give us any details on the the truck it would be greatly appreciated.
Charles on breakfast has been with us for some time now and our guests, both regulars, and new all love him and appreciate his guest service.
We look forward to your next visit so we can give you the first class service we aim to acheive for all our guests.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Lovely large bed and comfy pillows!! The best sleep ever. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Very good breakfast plenty of choice. Handy to town and also bus service (727) to airport saves on taxi fares. Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Best sleep ever beds and pillows are so comfy :-)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

The Premier Inn team were delighted to read your positive feedback regarding your vist to our hotel.
We were pleased to hear you had a great nights sleep and found our bed and pillows to your liking. Premier Inn listen to our guests and work towards ensuring every guest enjoys the experience of our hotels.
Thank you for your review, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I stayed at the Premier Inn West North Street for 3 nights because I was attending my son's Graduation at Kings College. Its a prime location for the University of Aberdeen and also Union Street for shopping, bars and restaurants. The staff at Premier Inn were friendly, informative and helpful. I will certainly stay there again and I recommend that you do!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

We always enjoy receiving feedback from our guests to ensure that they enjoy their stay with us and we achieve the high standards we strive to exceed. It was great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Aberdeen and on such an important occasion for your son. Please congratulate him from the Premier Inn team and we wish him well in his chosen career.
I hope it wont be long before we can welcome you back to Aberdeen.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

The cleanliness and the service really made all the difference at the Aberdeen Premier Inn. Nothing was ever too much trouble.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at Aberdeen City Centre Premier Inn.
The team at the hotel pride themselves on the high standards and we were pleased to hear that you recognised our achievements. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Aberdeen.