Aberdeen is busy Tuesdays-Thursdays and prices rocket. Pay 60 at the weekend and you get value for money, pay £150 for midweek and you are not.
Rooms are clean and standard for Premier Inn, location is 10mins walk from centre and 5 mins from airpost bus stop so it is a reasonable location. However, car parking is limited.
Breakfast was advertised as buffet but hot selection was not available so was served to order. The advantage was that it was freshly cooked but staff would not serve toast so you need to wait for hot food to arrive, queue for toast and return to cold food. So, don't hope for scrambled egg on toast. Also, two orders in succession arrive with the wrong food.
Evening meal selection was good and, arriving 10 mins before they stoped serving meant that service was quick.
I would willingly return for a weekend trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Aberdeen for business or pleasure, a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen City Centre puts both on your doorstep. Conference venues like the University and the Exhibition and Conference Centre are within easy reach, as are all the sights and sounds of North East Scotland's most vibrant city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Travel Lodge Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Scotland