Stayed for 2 nights, check in was good. Got to our room which smelt very smoky, although someone had been smoking in it just before we arrived. As non smokers we asked for another room, which turned out to be a lot bigger and brighter but sadly still a wee bit smoky. The staff where very accommodating with the room change. Our room 205 faced the road, some noise from traffic but not too bad. Next morning the cleaner knocked on our door just as we were getting ready to head out for the day, we asked her to come back in 5 minutes. After a day out we were disappointed to return in the evening to find our room had not been attended to, no tea or coffee, bed not made and wet towels still in the bath. Nadia who was working on reception did a great job resolving this issue. But it just was an inconvenience we didn't need. It's not put me off using premier inn, I have been offered a refund of one night accommodation which I look forward to getting, might even use it to book another room, just at a different premier inn!
Good location, and parking, although £10 for each 24 hour period was a bit steep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Aberdeen for business or pleasure, a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen City Centre puts both on your doorstep. Conference venues like the University and the Exhibition and Conference Centre are within easy reach, as are all the sights and sounds of North East Scotland's most vibrant city. Spend the morning strolling the streets of Aberdeen and visiting the famous granite landmarks like the Town House. Don't miss the chance to get some serious shopping done too. Then why not have fish and chips strolling along the Esplanade. After lunch there's still plenty to do, with the Maritime Museum or the Arts Centre to explore. Then it's time to head home for mouth-watering food in our restaurant and a refreshing sleep in our comfy beds. Limited car parking available at an additional cost. Directions: From A90, follow A9013 into Aberdeen City Centre. Turn onto the A956 towards King Street and take the 1st left into Meal Market Street. Please note car parking is chargeable and limited at this hotel - please contact the hotel for further details. Transport and local information: Aberdeen Art Gallery The Maritime Museum Aberdeen Train Station 1 mile Aberdeen Airport 6 miles Aberdeen Ferry 0.5 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Travel Lodge Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Scotland