I love premier inn's for their reliability - always clean, efficient and you know what you are getting. This was a big let down. Very tight car park with limited spaces and £5 per night to park! Difficult to get dinner before 9pm as fully booked each night and staff not very helpful. Place could do with a refit, bath disgusting - black mould in places instead of grouting. Was happy to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Aberdeen for business or pleasure, a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen City Centre puts both on your doorstep. Conference venues like the University and the Exhibition and Conference Centre are within easy reach, as are all the sights and sounds of North East Scotland's most vibrant city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Travel Lodge Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Scotland