Stayed here for two nights in April. We had booked a family room well in advance and paid £55 per night room only. Breakfast was available, payable daily, for £9 per adult. Kids eat free.
The room was spacious with a HUGE double bed and two fold out beds (both of which were perfectly comfortable) yet there was still enough room to walk around. The room was adequately clean.
The staff we came into contact with were professional and polite.
Hotel is walking distance to the beach front and the main shopping area. Plenty of parking charged locally.
You know what you're getting with Premier Inn whether it's in Aberdeen or Accrington. Book in advance and you'll get a bargain. If you're quoted more than £80-£100 a night and I'd be tempted to look around for something else but anything under that and you'll get value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Aberdeen for business or pleasure, a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen City Centre puts both on your doorstep. Conference venues like the University and the Exhibition and Conference Centre are within easy reach, as are all the sights and sounds of North East Scotland's most vibrant city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Travel Lodge Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Scotland