“Good Location”

Ranked #6 of 64 Hotels in Aberdeen
Edinburgh
“Good Location”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is a good hotel with free parking, however it is limited, location is ideal for city centre, I had my evening meal here and was not disappointed the staff were very friendly and would return again

Room Tip: Get there early fo get a parking bay
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Derek A, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay at the Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre. Unfortunately you were lucky on this occasion as the company who look after our car park charge £5 per 24 hours. I am delighted that the team were friendly and that this would make you return again.

Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Greek first
Nottinghamshire
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was booked in to a disabled room, I am not disabled. The room was very dated and facing a main dual carriage way so traffic noise. I paid for internet for the week but kept crashing. there was mould around the bath, sealant coming away around the flooring in the bathroom. Not a nice room and the worst Premier Inn I've stopped in. I don't usually do feedbacks but felt very strong about this room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. At Premier Inn it really matters to us that you enjoy every aspect of your stay and I am sorry this was not the case on this occasion due to the noise disturbance and room quality. We would like the opportunity to investigate further so please can you email your booking details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow up with the Management Team at the hotel. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave your review.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times now, as it's in a great location for town, the beach and other places to visit. Rooms are well kept, staff are polite and the showers work really well. Due to the cheap prices and proximity to gown, the hotel has its fair share of stag parties staying but I've not been bothered by noisy guests so far. Staff will try to allocate you a room in a quieter part of the hotel if asked. Some rooms can be a bit on the small side. We requested a change of room after being booked into a rather cramped twin room that could barely fit the 2 beds (let alone the guests), but staff were happy to change our room to a larger one. And check-out isn't till 12pm, which is nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Andrew M
Derek A, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Hi Andrew,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review to share with others on your 3 stays with us here at the City Centre Premier Inn. As you have said we are in a great location for town, beach and several other attractions which is great for our leisure guests. At the weekend we do have some large groups of guests staying with us and we do try our best to keep noise to a minimum. If you are ever in a situation where this is a problem please let our reception team know and we will sort the problem for you. I am happy to also read that we were able to accommodate you to a different room when you had asked. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Thank you again.
Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The stay was the most memorable And enjoyable ive ever had and have no complaints whatsoever the staff were friendly and the service very good and would recommend it to all my freinds and family to use it .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Paul,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit to Aberdeen. I am extremely happy to read that you would recommend us to all your friends and family, this really means a lot to us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we can create the same experience on your next stay.

Thank you.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Well booked into this premier inn which i used to work in about 4 years ago and was very surprised with how things have changed esp in the restaurant area all staff from checking in to restaurant was fantastic would def recommend friends and family to stay here and well done to all the staff for making us welcome and the food was fantastic so was the wine haha.

cheers folks

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Derek A, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Hi Colin, Yes things have changed drastically for the better in the last 4 years and I am delighted that you have noticed this. We work very hard on making sure our guests have a great night stay and on this occasion I see that we have succeeded. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a lovely review on your recent stay.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Been there twice and thought it's one of the best hotels I've ever been to , great service and the rooms are fantastic .would go everytime I'm up there and recommend that everyone else go there as they are great .

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Pab25, I am delighted to read that your last two stays with us have been great and you have found our hotel to be one of the best you have ever stayed at. Thank you for your recommendation to other guests and I do hope that the team and I can welcome you back very soon!
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

First arrived 14/4/14 for 2 night stay with my 2 kids , arrival ok room ok . Booked breakfast but OMG food terrible , i asked for soft boiled egg and when it came to table it SLID out of shell!!!. Also i have fussy eater who likes choc chip muffins and when asked if any left we were told NO, however 10 mins later another family came in asked same question and got PLATE of them. No impressed at all so cookie finally crumpled when ouot with kids i felt ill and ran to toliet only to FAINT then be sick 8 times over and over . Got back to hotel they called NHS 24 and i was told i had FOOD POISIONING !!!!!!!!!!!! refunded all money but that was end of holiday as i was in bed from 4pm to 9 am following day. DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: family rooms ok town side
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Hello 24Tinkerbell1973, I am so sorry to read about your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre. If you could please contact me direct at the hotel on 01224 624080 or alternatively on f&bmgraberdeencc.pi@whitbread.com as I would like to have the opportunity to discuss your stay with us. I look forward to hearing from you.