After a terrible stay the last time round I thought I would give this hotel another chance due to location. I really shouldn't have.
After booking I had an e-mail to inform me of renovations being done to the hotel and no parking would be available though no noise was promised. No offer to cancel was given.
I arrived at the hotel tonight and am now sat in my room while it sounds like someone is drilling in the basement below me. The time is 23:40hrs. The hotel assure me that no-one is working, And after night security coming to the room I'm being told that the noise I'm hearing is an air lock in a water pipe. Scant consolation for the night of zero sleep I'll be having.
Two stays, Two terrible experiences. Not good Premier Inn. This is your most expensive hotel I have ever had the misfortune of booking to stay in. I'm starting to get the feeling you end up giving back more than you keep.
This is my nightmare hotel, pure and simple. I'm not coming back (shouldn't have even considered it this time!) and If you have any sense of self preservation, you won't book here either.
Going to need lucozade for the drive back to Edinburgh in the morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Aberdeen for business or pleasure, a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen City Centre puts both on your doorstep. Conference venues like the University and the Exhibition and Conference Centre are within easy reach, as are all the sights and sounds of North East Scotland's most vibrant city. Spend the morning strolling the streets of Aberdeen and visiting the famous granite landmarks like the Town House. Don't miss the chance to get some serious shopping done too. Then why not have fish and chips strolling along the Esplanade. After lunch there's still plenty to do, with the Maritime Museum or the Arts Centre to explore. Then it's time to head home for mouth-watering food in our restaurant and a refreshing sleep in our comfy beds. Limited car parking available at an additional cost. Directions: From A90, follow A9013 into Aberdeen City Centre. Turn onto the A956 towards King Street and take the 1st left into Meal Market Street. Please note car parking is chargeable and limited at this hotel - please contact the hotel for further details. Transport and local information: Aberdeen Art Gallery The Maritime Museum Aberdeen Train Station 1 mile Aberdeen Airport 6 miles Aberdeen Ferry 0.5 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Travel Lodge Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Scotland