I stayed here with my husband. The room was ok but a little shabby. It was rather small. Student halls are very close and quite noisy at night. Double glazing keeps the room quiet. The parking is virtually non existent. It was difficult to find parking. We ended up getting a parking ticket because there was very poor telephone signal in the hotel. The seats in the restaurant are so close together you are virtually sitting on a stranger's lap. There is no room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Aberdeen for business or pleasure, a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen City Centre puts both on your doorstep. Conference venues like the University and the Exhibition and Conference Centre are within easy reach, as are all the sights and sounds of North East Scotland's most vibrant city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Travel Lodge Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Scotland