I stayed in Premier Inn, for 7 nights in January. The room was immaculate could not fault it, room 24. The staff were all very friendly & more than accommodating.
Perfect location & not too noisy considering location, in city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're spending time in Aberdeen, the Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen Anderson Drive puts you right at the heart of things. We're extremely handy for all the city centre attractions, while our position on Anderson Drive means you're well placed for getting out and exploring Grampian and the North East of Scotland. Clock some of Scotland's best-known landmarks as you stroll the granite-clad streets of Aberdeen. Or tick off a Munro or two as you venture into Grampian and beyond. There's still time to watch the dancers amongst the art deco splendour of the Beach Ballroom before coming back to your hotel for a lovely night's sleep in our comfy beds. Please note all reviews for the Toby Carvery should be placed on their TripAdvisor page directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Premier Inn, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel Scotland