Recently stayed here for 5 nights. As always rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and we booked about 4 months before and got good prices, however we did not eat at the cocktail hat this time as it still seemed very quiet and my last meal there was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note - this hotel is undergoing refurbishment work from 09/10/17 - 21/11/17 to bring you a brand new breakfast room. If you're spending time in Aberdeen, the Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel puts you right at the heart of things. We're extremely handy for all the city centre attractions, while our position on Anderson Drive means you're well placed for getting out and exploring Grampian, North East of Scotland as well as the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary Hospital. Clock some of Scotland's best-known landmarks as you stroll the granite-clad streets of Aberdeen or tick off a Munro or two as you venture into Grampian and beyond. There's still time to watch the dancers amongst the art deco splendour of the Beach Ballroom before coming back to your hotel for a lovely night's sleep in our comfy beds. Please note all reviews for the Toby Carvery should be placed on their TripAdvisor page directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel Scotland