“Nice but cold”

Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel
Ranked #27 of 64 Hotels in Aberdeen
“Nice but cold”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Family room no7 was clean and tidy but cold. If they had spent a bit of money on the windows when they did refurb and fitted bigger radiators these would have helped. Staff really nice and made us welcome, would stay again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Hi Nige R
I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen North.
I would like to apologise that you found your room cold, a receptionist is on duty 24 hours a day to help guests with any problems they may encounter, we do have portable heaters which we would gladly have brought along to boost the room temperature for you or if you preferred given extra duvets. I am glad to see that you found the staff welcoming and the rooms clean and tidy and I do hope to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Polish first
Broughton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2014

First rate Service from all Staff in a Hotel which lived up to its accepted and expected .reputation from its general advertising. The extensive restaurant Menu suited our party, which varied in age from 6 years to 71 years, covering Breakfast, Lunch and Evening meals over a 2 night stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Forbes F Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at Aberdeen North Bridge of Don Premier Inn.

I was happy to read that you found our hotel and the staff lived up to your expectations after watching our adverts on the televsion.

I have passed your kind comments regarding the restaurant on to the general manager who was delighted to hear them and he will share them with his team.

When you are in Aberdeen again we hope to welcome you back to our Premier Inn hopefully in the near future
Manchester
Reviewed 31 January 2014

After a poor review from myself about a recent stay at Sough.
Really enjoyed my stay here. Situation is great and just down the road from the Exhibition Centre.
Room clean and tidy.
Staff friendly and helpful will stay here again.
Loads of Parking. Excellent WIFI in the Table/table restaurant/bar I watched the Football on my Ipad.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Hi Geoffh1969
Thank you very much for your kind comments with regards to your recent stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen North. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, I am sure they will all appreciate this feedback. I was also extremely happy to see that you found your room to be clean and tidy which as a company we pride ourselves on delivering to our guests. Thank you again and hopefully we shall be welcoming you back in the near future.
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Our room very clean and on arriving the staff were friendly welcoming. The breakfast was a nice and hot, with a good range of choices, the evening meal was good again a good range of choices, I would stay again,

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen North. It is always great to hear good feedback about recent stays so I can share with the whole team. I was glad to read that you found the hotel to be clean and welcoming as we pride ourselves on delivering this to our guests. I shall also pass on your comments to the restaurant manager I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel is clean and tidy. Staff are pleasant and helpful.

Spend £10 on Wi-Fi for the duration of my stay. The reception was awful. It repeatedly cup off. When doing something vital, had to go to reception to ensure that the signal didn't break.

Talked with reception staff about the poor reception. They were helpful, but responsibility has been outsourced. Spoke with the W-fi people over the phone and nothing got better. Advice - try the free half hour of Wi-Fi before committing to payment.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Hi Mattpshaw
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen North.
I was disappointed to read that you had issues with our wifi during your stay. As a company we are constantly looking into ways of improving this service and hopefully in the near future we will be able to offer you suitable wifi. I am extremely pleased that you found the rooms clean and our staff friendly. I do hope that we can welcome you back to Premier Inn in the near future.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Located 5 minutes outside the city and easy parking.
Sayed here mid January for one night with my son as we had something to attend early morning in Aberdeen.
On arrival the receptionist was extremly helpful and took us to our room which was of the usual Premier Inn high standard being clean and comfortable.

During the night we never heard a thing, complete peice and quiet just like they advertised. The breakfast in the morning was lovely and the staff there are a credit to the establishment as they couldnt have done enough for us.
We will definetly stay there aagain. Book early enough and you can get a really good deal.

Room Tip: We had a room a the back and was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Subsea-1
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Hi Subsea 1 - I appreciate that you have taken the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that you found your room to be clean and comfortable as our housekeepers take great pride in keeping our rooms up to a high standard at Aberdeen North Bridge of Don Premier Inn and I am glad that you found this to be the case during your stay here with us.

Thank you also for your kind comments with regards to the restaurant I will be sure to pass them on to the Restaurant team. I do hope that we can welcome yourself and your son back to Premier Inn in the near future.
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Out on the edge of the city, near a major road (Aren't they all?) on one side, the others are fields.

Parking a little dark in the furthest corners of the car park but no major concern.

Warm welcome, fast check in.

This hotel uses the new small style of booking in sheet, reading glasses if you use them are a must.

Forgot to collect a credit card reciept for expenses, had one printed out later no bother at all with a smile too!

Room to a good standard, extra heaters, pillows and quilts; if you need them just ask.
Clean, all the details there, no faults found.

Food at the restaurant / pub good, usual style of breakfast for a Premier, eat what you like, freshly prepared and good quality.

Service professional and not over attentive like some,

A good experience, happy to stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Hi Blueman R
I am very pleased that you have taken the time to write a review about your recent stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen North. We pride ourselves on being clean, comfortable and having friendly staff which I see that on this occasion we have managed to deliver to you. I will pass on your comments about the restaurant/ breakfast to the General Manager next door as every bit of feedback counts. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn.