Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel
Ranked #24 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed for the night for a comedy gig this week and handy for the AECC. Maybe not the easiest if you are looking to stay in the city centre but for us it was a perfect location. Never has food in the restaurant but popped in the next morning and grabbed a coffee to go and looked lovely

• Stayed: March 2014
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Hi NicolaMac85
Being situated on the outskirts of Aberdeen we have a nice peaceful location which as you say is ideal for access to the AECC and we are just a 10 minute drive into the city centre.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to Aberdeen North Premier Inn in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

As usual the premier gives adequate facilities and is used by many people on business.
The rooms are spacious , clean and laid out well.
Meals are good value and well cooked.
only improvement I could suggest would be to add wi fi to cost rather than be asked at reception after all its only £3

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Hi Tommy J
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at Premier Inn
I was extremely pleased to read that you found the rooms spacious, clean, and well laid out. I shall be sure to pass your comments with regards to the meals being well cooked and good value to the restaurant manager
We are constantly looking into ways of improving our wifi service and hopefully in the near future we will be able to offer this free of charge for the duration of your stay. Thank you again for your review at Aberdeen North and I do hope that we can welcome you back for any future stays in Aberdeen.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Family room no7 was clean and tidy but cold. If they had spent a bit of money on the windows when they did refurb and fitted bigger radiators these would have helped. Staff really nice and made us welcome, would stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Hi Nige R
I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen North.
I would like to apologise that you found your room cold, a receptionist is on duty 24 hours a day to help guests with any problems they may encounter, we do have portable heaters which we would gladly have brought along to boost the room temperature for you or if you preferred given extra duvets. I am glad to see that you found the staff welcoming and the rooms clean and tidy and I do hope to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

First rate Service from all Staff in a Hotel which lived up to its accepted and expected .reputation from its general advertising. The extensive restaurant Menu suited our party, which varied in age from 6 years to 71 years, covering Breakfast, Lunch and Evening meals over a 2 night stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Forbes F Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at Aberdeen North Bridge of Don Premier Inn.

I was happy to read that you found our hotel and the staff lived up to your expectations after watching our adverts on the televsion.

I have passed your kind comments regarding the restaurant on to the general manager who was delighted to hear them and he will share them with his team.

When you are in Aberdeen again we hope to welcome you back to our Premier Inn hopefully in the near future

Reviewed 31 January 2014

After a poor review from myself about a recent stay at Sough.
Really enjoyed my stay here. Situation is great and just down the road from the Exhibition Centre.
Room clean and tidy.
Staff friendly and helpful will stay here again.
Loads of Parking. Excellent WIFI in the Table/table restaurant/bar I watched the Football on my Ipad.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Hi Geoffh1969
Thank you very much for your kind comments with regards to your recent stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen North. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, I am sure they will all appreciate this feedback. I was also extremely happy to see that you found your room to be clean and tidy which as a company we pride ourselves on delivering to our guests. Thank you again and hopefully we shall be welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Our room very clean and on arriving the staff were friendly welcoming. The breakfast was a nice and hot, with a good range of choices, the evening meal was good again a good range of choices, I would stay again,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen North (Bridge Of Don) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen North. It is always great to hear good feedback about recent stays so I can share with the whole team. I was glad to read that you found the hotel to be clean and welcoming as we pride ourselves on delivering this to our guests. I shall also pass on your comments to the restaurant manager I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel is clean and tidy. Staff are pleasant and helpful.

Spend £10 on Wi-Fi for the duration of my stay. The reception was awful. It repeatedly cup off. When doing something vital, had to go to reception to ensure that the signal didn't break.

Talked with reception staff about the poor reception. They were helpful, but responsibility has been outsourced. Spoke with the W-fi people over the phone and nothing got better. Advice - try the free half hour of Wi-Fi before committing to payment.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Hi Mattpshaw
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen North.
I was disappointed to read that you had issues with our wifi during your stay. As a company we are constantly looking into ways of improving this service and hopefully in the near future we will be able to offer you suitable wifi. I am extremely pleased that you found the rooms clean and our staff friendly. I do hope that we can welcome you back to Premier Inn in the near future.