This is now the third time I've been with a friend for the Girl Friday at the Malmaison. Would recommend this for the ladies. Enjoyed one night stay with a friend, treated ourselves to a facial, was fantastic. Would say the best facial I've had so would highly recommend if staying ladies do treat yourselves to a treatment. Staff in the Le Petit spa are very nice. Although the spa could be done with a sauna room and a jacuzzi. Room was a double and was very clean / spacious. Breakfast is also good, definetly be back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland