Malmaison Aberdeen
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Restaurant
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$79
HIExpress.com
US$122
US$113
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$116
US$95
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Agoda.com
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
Travelocity
US$82
PremierInn.com
1,345 results
All reviewssteakrelaxation roomspa managerdrench showerthe lower ground floorgirls nightroll top bathjunior suitespa treatmentsmini barafternoon teabirthday treatsunday nightcooked to perfectionlovely hotelbar and restaurantlovely room
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We used to live in Aberdeen and Mal Maison Aberdeen was our local. I loved it when I lived in Aberdeen and having been back to stay last week for a night I love it still the same. The staff are friendly & welcoming on reception, in the bar and in the restaurant too. The rooms could do with a little refresh in places (but nothing drastic) and I always find the bathroom too dark for putting my makeup on but these are all small things which can be fixed easily enough I'm sure. The beds are ridiculously comfortable, the decor is rich and elegant, the art is modern and relevant to the city and the wine cellar looks like heaven - although I've never had the chance to try it 'yet'! The bar is probably my favourite space in Mal and I always enjoy catching up with friends when I'm staying. The fire was on when we were there last week and it was so cosy that we sat there for probably 6 hours chatting. If only my own sitting room could be as relaxing and sophisticated! I am already looking forward to my next trip home to Scotland so I can try to spend a night or two here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Lovely hotel in Aberdeen. Only negatives, not close enough to main street or union square area for walking, and about 15-20 min drive to/from airport. Other than location this is a great hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Always stylish the restaurant offered a really great mothers day affair. We booked not knowing they would be treating it as a special occasion. When we arrived my wife received a free glass of champagne which started us off nicely. They had a great selection of dishes, and our daughter (2yo) enjoyed wandering about until the food arrived.

3 courses including coffee for £25 per head. Outstanding given the quality. Highly recommend for a special occassion.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Greg2003
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Enjoyed a few nights here while in Aberdeen. The hotel only has a small carpark which could cause hassle if it is busy! Room was lovely if a bit small. The hotel is situated alongside a few others on Queens road but is a bit outside the city centre.
The food here is lovely, a bit expensive but worth it while on holiday. The bar is very busy at the weekends with locals as well as guests but has a nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 5 April 2012

While on business, I stayed two nights at the Malmaison (room 6). What a great place to do business or chill out with a loved one. The staff is friendly, the room very comfortable with beautiful furniture, the bed is great, etc. etc. The place ticks all the right boxes and leaves not much to be desired. This is maybe a bit geeky but I loved the rain shower in my room. It was the most powerful one I have ever experienced and I just love standing underneath it and enjoying the water (geeky, sorry).
All in all I would really like to stay there again but not on business but for a romantic weekend.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business