Without question the best place I have stayed in Aberdeen. A very Malmaison experience which lends itself to the city and the architecture of the building as well.
The interior is superbly designed and laid out.
Excellent Malmaison service here, each and every single member of staff was brilliant.
Excellent bar, drinks menu and Bar Manager who keeps your glass full without having to ask even in busy times. Naturally he knows his drinks too.
Far-reaching bar menu with some clever mixes.
Rooms are the “Mal” brand lush darkness with super comfortable beds.
Some really nice touches in the interior design of the hotel, big glass sections of floor working with the granite and the wine cellar below.
Check their prices before booking anywhere else in Aberdeen as sometimes the full Mal experience is a ten pounds cheaper than the plain chain hotel down the road.
It is an amazing hotel….and I doubt that it will be beaten for quality in Aberdeen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland