This boutique hotel is gorgeous. Its luxurious in its ambiance, furnishings and rooms. Situated in a great location - you can walk into the downtown Union Street area, and its easy to access from the A90. The rooms are lovely and the beds luxurious. I had a huge room with a great ensuite. The onsite restaurant serves lovely meals in the evening but also a great breakfast. They also have a fantastic selection of Single Malt Whiskies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland