My boyfriend booked a suite for my birthday and I taken away by how gorgeous the room was. We stayed in the Slains suite, which aligned with the price of the room - with the king sized sleigh bed, the waterfall showers, the wide screen TV, cosy couches and Foosball table, it was definitely a great treat. The only downfall, and the reason why full marks are not given, was due to the dirty bath-tup, where I was very unfortunate to find many dead flies.
The braisserie provides delicious food to suit all tastes. We shared a bottle of wine, an anti pasti board with bread for starter, I had a the pan-fried seabass for main (delicious but quite salty) and the fondant for dessert. The atmosphere was very romantic, although I would suggest that more candles or lighting was added as the restaurant was very dim (not recommended for those who are hard of sight!).
I would recommend Malmaison to all - but only for a treat or special occasion. Lovely place but very pricey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland