Having decided last minute to go here, we wanted something different to do for a weekend away. Never been to a malmaison before so was keen to see the layout and unique features. The room was spot on. It was a superior double and just what we needed. The staff were excellent and the hotel is immaculate. Lots of features and designs that you notice over a couple of days. The whisky pantry is awesome and perfect for whisky lovers with a great choice. Lots of nooks and crannies to sit and relax in. Didn't get to see the petit spa but will see it next time when we return, which we will do. The brasserie was also excellent which is in a separate review. Definitely recommend and would certainly return for a touch of unique luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland