TripAdvisor strikes again! You really do have to carefully read through some of the reviews - the best and the worst - and then make your own decision. This is an excellent hotel and the restaurant produced an excellent meal, but, reading their TA reviews could have put us off - and we are so glad we were not put off!
There was a very friendly welcome at the hotel and an upgrade to a wonderful terrace suite on the top floor. This was an impressive room with a stunning bathroom - well done Malmaison!
We wanted dinner on a Sunday night - and not everything was open in Aberdeen that was more highly rated so we went to the hotel restaurant. We enjoyed excellent steaks and a good house wine so were very happy with the whole experience. Don't worry about the waiting staff up-selling! Just order what you want and say 'no' to what you don't want!
We would highly recommend this hotel for a great stay in Aberdeen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland