We booked this hotel online but didn't know much about area or hotel . My first look at hotel was that it looked lovely , cosy boutique hotel . Parking was an issue only around 12 spaces for an 80 bedroom hotel . We were greeted at reception by friendly staff who booked us into room 211 very nice room not greatest view of rooftops but we didn't care . We decided to go to bar for a drink but found it very busy with no tables or seats free at 4 pm but we found a sofa out in the hallway after about 20 mins barman said a table had freed up in the bar if we wanted to move into bar which was very good of him . We didn't eat in hotel for evening meal but after having a lovely breakfast we wish we has . Food was lovely , staff very friendly and attentive .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland