We stayed overnight last Sunday having booked on an Internet hotel booking site for a very good price. The staff were pleasant and welcoming, there was plenty of room at the rear of the hotel to park. The room was elegant and comfortable, so was the bathroom.
Be careful, by the time we ate in the hotel brasserie, added the cost of pre- dinner drinks and nibbles, had a continental breakfast the next morning, the overall cost had rocketed.
We asked for a later checkout at 13.00 (normally quite late at 12 noon) and the hotel were happy to accommodate us free of charge.
We'd be happy to go back there when next in Aberdeen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland