We stayed here for one night as a group of girls (we had 3 rooms). The rooms were very nice and spacious - fantastic shower! The only down point in the room was the lack of lighting around the mirrors - it was quite dark, and difficult to get ready! Otherwise, the rest of the hotel was very nice, and reception staff were very pleasant. The hotel is situated near to the city centre - only a short taxi ride away. The breakfast was brilliant - good choice of continental, traditional cooked breakfast, as well as waffles and other more contemporary hot options. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland