Overall a very boring "Girlie Night" at Malmaison. Over-priced and over-rated. Not worth bothering with. The mal munchies were substandard and we weren't given a choice of which foods we wanted included (which for the price you would expect). Was also hungry after the munchies as not filling at all. Also no rose wine with the girlie night offer, as expected. Not sure the reason for this as I am sure they have rose in the (small and cramped) bar. The beds were uncomfy so didn't get much sleep.
Best thing about the Malmaison was the breakfast, which was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland