Good service, easy going and helpful. Our room was on the lower ground floor, with plenty of room, and all the latest design and gadgets. I wasn't too keen on the fact that there is a path leading down to the second car park which runs by the bedroom windows. Although there is a black net curtain we could see people walking by quite clearly, I don't know how much they can see looking in!. I will ask for a first or second floor room next time. The shower was fantastic, though I wish I had brought my shower cap! As we were only in for one night we didn't have time to use the spa, that's for next time. Great bar and restaurant, if you don't mind walking across the glass floor. Will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland