Myself and my husband have just spent a glorious night in Malmaison, Aberdeen. Upon arrival at reception, we found the staff to be polite and very helpful. The surroundings were absolutely beautiful. We quickly put our bags in our room, which was also perfect, we could have borrowed cds from reception should we have wished.
The bar was great, not to pricey either, we had a gorgeous meal there, not rushed , just very relaxed, and worth every penny.
I would recommend this hotel without hesitation. It was a lovely extravagant treat and we both enjoyed ourselves.
PS try the eggs benedict for breakfast. Beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Lastminute, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland