I printed off the voucher for the Homegrown and local £29 offer but didn't read the terms and conditions as we've done this so many times before but apparently the price has risen to £39 in Aberdeen. Visited the brasserie on Friday and told we couldn't use the voucher on Friday evenings (place almost empty). Handed the main menu but too expensive as , being of pensionable age, we would only go for the special offer. Walked out and the evening was wasted. Don't think it's good value now and can't see why we have to pay more in Aberdeen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland