We really enjoyed our stay in the Malmaison in Aberdeen early this year. The staff on reception were very welcoming and we were really pleased with our room. It was big and with a comfortable bed and a lovely clean bathroom. I was pleased to see the room had incorporated some 'Scottish touches' as well....the carpet was a tartan and the bed had a tartan throw.
The hotel as a whole is well situated on an elegant street, very nice and I really liked the decor in both the bar and restaurant. We enjoyed a drink in the pleasant bar before having dinner in the restaurant. Again, the service in the restaurant was very good and attentive but I though the food was just okay...nothing special and quite expensive. However, I thought the wine list was extensive and the wine we chose was very good. We also had breakfast in the restaurant and the choice was wide. From the menu I chose a full Scottish breakfast. I thought the food tasty but there wasn't enough of it!
A good experience which I would recommed. It would be nice to have more time to take advantage of the spa facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland