Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Restaurant
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
US$85
US$120
US$113
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
US$104
US$94
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
  • Restaurant
All reviewscar parkbottled watereggs cooked to ordergroupon voucherchocolate biscuitshousing estatethe usual tea coffeewelcome hamperkit katcity centremain roadsingle roomanderson drivebusy roadfamily rooma wee bitfantastic value
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I enjoyed this hotel. Small rooms and small TV, but great amenities and a generous welcome package with complimentary snacks. I could walk down town and to the beach in 40 minutes. I normally stay at higher quality hotels, but the breakfast is one of the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had. The website led me to believe I could get Aeroplan points here, that was unknown to the staff. Felt a little pricy for a Best Western hotel, but perhaps Aberdeen is a bit above UK average.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
summerhillAberdeen, General Manager at Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Rune Kevin N K

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your views on the hotel via the Trip Advisor site.

I will certainly pass on your comments to the team which I am sure they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, our guests feedback is always appreciated as only through our guests comments do we know we are achieving our set standards.

Please contact me directly and I will rectify the issue surrounding your aeroplan points.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

this was the first time we stayed at this hotell and wont be the last the staff and the hotel was great they also could not do enough to help my wife with her special dietery needs very comfortable all round.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear DouglasS

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

The difference a room makes. Having used this hotel before and found it to be excellent I was sorely disappointed on last visit.

Travelling on business I paid £165 for a room only. Which can only be described as a very small box room.

Tea and coffee facilities were available but no plug unless you put the kettle on the floor under the desk or by the enterance door.

The bathroom is what an estate agent would call bijou. It was not possible to be seated on the toilet without one leg stuck to the radiator. If this was switched on it would have been interesting. The toilet roll holder was behind you on the wall making bit difficult to reach.

The walls were paper thin. I could hear the gentleman to my left snoring and the gentleman to my right talking in his sleep.
The staff in the restruant were polite and attentive however the young girl on reception at checkout left a lot to be desired.

I have stayed here before and had a great time but so disappointed this time.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Blueberry2010

I will certainly discuss your comments with the team especially our reception team. Some of our single rooms are compact, although where possible we do try to upgrade guests in singles when possible.

Our rates are competitive within the Aberdeen market although lower rates are always available by booking in advance with our advance purchase scheme.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stayed here for a weekend in February on a Groupon deal.
On arrival I was disheartened. The exterior is very off putting. Ignore it!
Inside you will find a warm efficient welcome and spotless, pleasant surroundings.
Our twin suite was very well appointed with everything you could want and more!
The kitchen area was a real bonus as were all the complimentary food and beverage items.
The selection of toiletries in the shower room was fantastic, even lip gel and mouthwash.
I had forgotten my toothbrush but the super receptionist was able to provide me with one and toothpaste.
The service in the restaurant from Iain and Kelly was exemplary as was the food.
A fabulous weekend break.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear whizz51

We have continued to improve the furnishings and decoration within the bedrooms and throughout the hotel and we are happy that our guests like our changes which we will continue with, in an aim to improve the guest experience, this incudes upgrading our guest toiletries and amenities.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We have just spent a lovely weekend at the hotel on a Groupon break and it was even better than our first visit last June. The room was excellent and had a lovely goody bag for us on arrival. The menu in the restaurant both evenings had a great choice and we were delighted with the quality of the food. Breakfast was delightful too and set us up for the rest of the day. A special word of thanks has to go to the staff who were all extremely well trained, courteous and efficient which made the visit very pleasant indeed. Roll on our next visit to Aberdeen!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John K
summerhillAberdeen, General Manager at Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear John K

We have continued to improve the furnishings and decoration within the bedrooms and throughout the hotel and we are happy that our guests like our changes which we will continue with, in an aim to improve the guest experience.