I booked 3 single rooms with breakfast for city break with friends although it wass reasonably priced it was an excellent hotel. It is based beside small shopping area 3 miles from city centre but the bus stops at the hotel and is £2 excellent late night bus service runs also. In our rooms we all had complimentary juice,water,crisps,mars and snack bar they were an added bonus. Breakfast was well cooked and plentiful overall had fabulous stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites is offering a choice of 23 standard rooms and 22 suites with modern styling. Selected rooms offer views across the Grampian region and sea views on a clear day.Come and relax, soak up the atmosphere in our modern stylish Bistro conservatory Restaurant which offers a wide range of dishes to suit your taste. Whether it’s a light lunch, high tea or leisurely Dinner, a warm welcome awaits at BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites.Our contemporary lounge bar offers a wide range of fine wine, spirits beers and cocktails. Whether it’s a quick drink after work, a bar meal or socialising with friends you’ll find this the ideal place to meet up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerhill Hotel And Aberdeen
- Summerhill Hotel Aberdeen
- Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites Aberdeen, Scotland