The hotel would be great if you could move it from its locality. When we arrived on Saturday the receptionist was calling the police to remove a group of men from outside who were shouting and swearing and thumping on the restuarant windows. Then one was chased off into the darkest areas of the council estate next to the hotel. Great for watching the natural habitat of the inhabitants of Aberdeen made famous by "Cold Granite" by Stuart McBride!!
Otherwise the hotel was great as I have said before
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites is offering a choice of 23 standard rooms and 22 suites with modern styling. Selected rooms offer views across the Grampian region and sea views on a clear day.Come and relax, soak up the atmosphere in our modern stylish Bistro conservatory Restaurant which offers a wide range of dishes to suit your taste. Whether it’s a light lunch, high tea or leisurely Dinner, a warm welcome awaits at BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites.Our contemporary lounge bar offers a wide range of fine wine, spirits beers and cocktails. Whether it’s a quick drink after work, a bar meal or socialising with friends you’ll find this the ideal place to meet up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerhill Hotel And Aberdeen
- Summerhill Hotel Aberdeen
- Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites Aberdeen, Scotland