Soprano St Magnus Court Hotel
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Restaurant
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$115
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$80
US$64
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$66
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$83
Priceline
US$76
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationunion squarecity centrecourse dinnerfull scottish breakfastbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightenjoyable staycinemascotland
Reviewed 12 December 2012

There are no decent cheap hotels in Aberdeen but this one is pretty good value for money. I did have to pay in advance and the payment is non-refundable - so be aware of tnhis. The room itself was quite small but clean and adequate with tea-making facilities and a television. It is very near the railway station, the bust station and the centre of things in Aberdeen. For an overnight stay, I found it ideal.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I stayed here last Saturday in a single room. The hotel is in a great location very close to the train and bus stations in the city centre. The staff were really helpful and let me keep my case there before check-in and after, although I was surprised when the male receptionist told me to go into the wee cupboard and get it myself!

The website gives the impression of a boutique hotel but it's not quite at that standard. The room wasn't perfect (there were missing tiles in the shower room and the usual wear and tear) but I wouldn't expect it to be at the price I paid, it was cheaper than staying in a Travelodge! But it was clean and cosy and had everything I needed and suited me perfectly for my visit.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2012

This hotel is located near the station which makes it great for those arriving by train. The rooms vary is size and having stayed here several times, I make sure I get one that is not too small. The staff are very helpful and the breakfasts excellent. This place has a bit of character and is used as a meeting place for an international group

Room Tip: If you need to work as I did, make sure you get a room where the chair can fit in front of the desk
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My room on top floor a bit 'tired' (water stains on ceiling, carpets a bit worn, chipped paint and plaster in places) but comfortable enough. Good location in centre - nor that noisy on a wet December night.

Staff on reception and in bistro restaurant very friendly and helpful. Dinner in the bistro excellent (if you are having the mussels for a main course then skip the starter - main course huge) and breakfast just as high quality.

As a reasonably regular business visitor to Aberdeen over the years, this is first place I've stayed where I would certainly return to.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Hotel was like a boutique great decor thoughout!! Our room was a double.. good size plenty of space for storage & the bed was very comfertable. We both had cooked breakfasts - very tasty!! Would love to stay here again!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple