“WOW WOW WOW!!”

Ranked #11 of 102 Aberdeen B&B and Inns
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“WOW WOW WOW!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Wow from the moment we all walked through the door our jaws hit the floor. The apartment was just stunning. It felt like home from home and when I told my friends the price they did not believe me. I had to show them the invoice it truly was just incredible. The bedrooms were ace and comfy. The living room was great. Even had friends over fro pre drinks and it was crowded the place is huge. We wanted to stay the Saturday night too but looked like it was booked out :( however we will be back.

Marked the swimming pool and fitness facilities as excellent but that is the local amenities not directly linked with the hotel.Perfect for families.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
6 Thank Darren M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

These apartments have been finished to an incredibly high spec allowing us to feel like we were living as celebrities for our weekend in Aberdeen! Located on the popular Union Street the apartments are a great base for accessing all that Aberdeen has to offer! The apartments have everything to make our stay complete luxury and there are staff on hand 24/7 should we have required any help (not that we needed any as everything has been thoughtfully provided)! Will definitely be staying here time and time again as all the family loved our time there!

• Stayed March 2014
7 Thank GraemeComerford
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I came for work from Canada. Since the boss was paying, I brought my wife too. While I was at work, the wife got to go see the sights. She found the staff super friendly, recommending sites to see, and where to go shopping. I found the apartment great to come home to. Warm, clean, and homey. Again, staff were amazing. When I had to work at the apartment, the wifi was quick and reliable. That's important to me, as I've travelled around a lot, and although wifi might be included elsewhere, it's not always reliable enough to be useful.

I'd definitely recommend this place for both business and pleasure travel. My wife has already recommended the place to her friends. Next time I'm in town, I will stay here again.

6 Thank Francisco L
TheHansenResidence, Owner at The Hansen Residence, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Francisco,

What can I say, you certainly made a good impression on us all in Aberdeen.

The staff are still talking about the 'Crazy Mexican from Canada' and your antics.

What fun.

Keep well and in touch.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I've stayed in a fair few hotels and apartments in Aberdeen over the last few months and decided to stay here as I'd not been before. I don't think I need to look at anywhere else again. This is the best apartment I've stayed in for months. Everything from the staff to the facilities to location is perfect. Apartments are spacious, well equipped and very comfortable. As I was up on business the free wifi is just what I'm after. All in all, if you go to Aberdeen regularly for business or leisure, stay here.

5 Thank Adrian_vahey
Dear Adrian,

Thank you for such a glowing review, you make us blush.

Looking forward to seeing you up in Aberdeen again soon.

Clitheroe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I usually stay in hotels for business but this time chose to stay in The Hansen Residence's serviced apartments instead.

From the easy check in by the really friendly staff everything went smoothly and stress free (which I needed after a long drive).

The apartment itself was really nicely equipped and in particular gave me the comforts of home, which I don't usually get from the usual cheap hotel.

When I came to go out for a meal, the staff recommended a fantastic restaurant once they had found out the type of food which I wanted.

Overall, a fantastic place which I will definitely be staying in again!

• Stayed January 2014
6 Thank TheEarlofLancashire
Burnley
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

We had an fantastic weekend stay at The Hansen Residence. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are well decorated and immaculately clean and cared for. We would definitely recommend these apartments, if you are looking to stay in Aberdeen.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Elbaabaa
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Just had a week in the apartments while up in Aberdeen on business. The rooms are contemporary and equipped to a very high standard. The WIFI was strong and I could face time home with no issues what so ever. The staff were friendly and the location can not be beaten.

I visit Aberdeen 4-5 days a month and this is the best place I have stayed. I will be booking again.

8 Thank JWR-78
Dear 'mOrtis'

Thank you for your very kind praise and review.

We recognise how incredibly important WIFI is to all our guests, and as such have spared no expense in securing the best possible internet supply into all of our apartments and hotel suites.And as you know, it's all complimentary!

Thanks again, and we hope to see you on your next trip up to Aberdeen.