“Perfectly OK”

The Brentwood Hotel
Ranked #42 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed a couple of nights recently and it was fine. Staff are all well mannered, rooms are clean and comfy.
Breakfast is served to order (which is a bit unusual nowadays) but it is very good.
Nice central location
Does what it says on the tin.
Would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Rangers9

Reviewed 28 February 2014

After a long absence I stayed at the Brentwood for 2 nights last weekend. The staff are still as friendly and obliging as I remember from before, comfortable room, excellent service, good food and all for a very competitive price.

Room Tip: Upper floors facing into courtyard are quietest. Book early!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Well, the only down is the very small rooms and the window would not shut. The good is it's city centre location and it's cost effective price. I have eaten here several tines, the food is fair and the menu honest and basic. Good hotel for a business traveller but I would not bring a partner here for a weekend away.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WingnutRacing
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Great location for city. Rooms cramped double and single bed in my room. Bathroom, if you could call it that, was tiny and you could not even stand in front of the toilet as sink in way. Slept well and bed comfy. Breakfast in room, no Weetabix? Overall hotel was functional but would lookelse where next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Skiathosrunningclub
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights hoping to get to Shetland, but the stormy January weather had other ideas. Hotel is in a decent location for the rail and ferry terminal, and also not far from the main shopping areas.
The hotel itself is ok, but is a maze of corridors. Even after 3 days, I still got lost with all the stairs and almost had to use my phones gps to find my room. My room (122) was decent,and warm, though you might find some rooms noisier than others especially if over the bar areas. Mine was at the rear so was fairly quiet. Hotel has a bar and also restaurant, but last orders for meals was 9.30pm at the time I stayed. Overall I was very happy with my three day stopover, and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Just spent a few days staying doing my christmas shopping and cant fault it. The staff are most helpful and always friendly and had time for a chat. The only down side of my visit was the shower it was very weak but just enough to do. Will be back again when in Aberdeen.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This hotel was recommended to us by our son and we were not disappointed. We booked 2 nights at the weekend at a very reasonable rate ( for Aberdeen ) and the location was spot on for everything we wanted to do, once we parked the car it was there till we left. Union Street is a 2min walk away and Union Square about 5mins. We were fortunate to be in one of the executive suites in the hotel which was absolutely beautiful. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the food we had was excellent. The hotel is very clean and cosy and can be a bit deceiving from the outside. I will definitely be booking this hotel again if we need to stay in Aberdeen.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple