Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Verwood 2

Never come here!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Sept 2021
Worst hotel I have ever been in, you could smell cigarette smoke, paper thin walls and shouting at early hours of the morning! They advertise a bar and restaurant even though when we went it was shut! The mirror was dirty and the hot water was non existent! To make our stay even more uncomfortable, the windows wouldn’t even shut, or the curtains! Not to mention the dirty carpets and walls, this is a personal F you to the company, atleast we had a nice receptionist… Do not ever come here!
Date of stay: September 2021
    £29
  • Trip.com
3.9 miles from OYO Brentwood Hotel
View more hotels in Aberdeen
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2021

We arrived at 1345 knowing we were too early for check in but just wanted to leave the car , go for lunch and return later to check in. No problems were mentioned at this point. We returned at approx 1600 to be greeted by a reception full of disgruntled people being told there were no rooms available despite having booked weeks previously. Very reluctantly I was given a key for a room and told that there were issues with the room. Issues there were! Room was unserviced, excrement in the beds, room looked like it had been trashed, toilet and bathroom generally disgusting, again excrement and the heated towel rail was hanging from its cable.
A quick search revealed no alternative accommodation was available elsewhere in Aberdeen at such short notice so we left, night out ruined. Staff handled the situation very badly and no manager was available as he was away watching football. Various excuses were given all of which transpired to be lies. I asked for reimbursement for my taxi home the following day and was told no despite providing a receipt. Very unhelpful and disinterested staff. Avoid this place like the plague.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikemX2586SK
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Wonderful place. Very exotic. Shower stream was very strong. Great nights sleep, room didn't smell like stale which I was worried about, after overhearing reception saying our room stunk. Check in was strange, got told to wait for a key which never came but it was all worth it in the end

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Booked in and managed to get a space in the hotel car park- there are only about 20 spaces for 50 plus rooms ! The room was quite small but clean and well equipped. There is no restaurant or bar in the hotel as they are currently closed. Had a bit of an issue as my key was not opening the door properly and on Saturday I accidentally left my key in my room. The hotels master key wouldn’t open my door either so they had to call out a locksmith. This was sorted by the staff quite quickly though. Good value hotel but a little dated. A little bit of money spent on the place would go a long way

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2021

Truly awful
Was treated by a rude woman at reception who told me I was standing in the wrong place to check in.
Got keys basically thrown at me with a code for the front door....the room was very basic with crumbs and all sorts around the floor...think the cleaners are on strike.
I felt like I was sleeping rough and would have been happy with this if I was a back packer.
One night I had to phone the police as there was an immigrant sleeping on the stairs inside this establishment.
Avoid at all costs.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Avoid the oyo hotel group like the plague. They are filthy ,disgusting hovels. Even after leaving because inhabitable they still won’t refund . Rip of merchants

Absolutely disgusting.
Would never ever stay at a oyo again in my life. The place was filthy ,blood up the walls,sockets hanging off the wall,filthy everywhere ,holes in the floor . Customer service is shocking ,I booked the weekend for myself and husband who is a key worker for our 26th wedding anniversary. Totally spoilt the weekend as has to leave as not fit for purpose. So massively out of pocket .
Got proof with photographs of the room but still not getting a refund it’s disgusting. Avoid like the plague

Room tip: Avoid like the plague
Trip type: Travelled as a couple