Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tony H

hell hole

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Sept 2021
Basically if you are a old shuffling alcoholic or a teen / mid 20s that can't afford anywhere els this place is for you. I travel for a living and iv seen every hotel from supreme to bad, but the Brentwood in Aberdeen is on another level. The kind of hotel I checked out at 7am rather than be there any longer.... McDonalds on a Sunday was more inviting than my drab, dark room.
shower : no pressure / absolutely no heat
windows: opened but had 4 seagulls trying to get in as they where trapped in a small court yard so had to sleep in blistering heat
walls: supper thin, I head a man vomit in the hallway at 5am, I had to step over it to leave. when leaving I brought it up with reception and they just laughed.
security: overnight there is one receptionist that docent care and my door got tried twice during the night.
just don't go! spend that extra £20 / £30 and sleep in a clean and safe environment.

also the receptionist wanted us to pay in cash or transfer the money into a random personal account or our rooms would be cancelled. we should have seen that massive red flag from the get go
Date of stay: September 2021
Room Tip: the price is tempting but I have seen cleaner crack dens
Trip type: Travelled on business
3.8 miles from OYO Brentwood Hotel
    £25
3.9 miles from OYO Brentwood Hotel
View more hotels in Aberdeen
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021

Worst hotel I have ever been in, you could smell cigarette smoke, paper thin walls and shouting at early hours of the morning! They advertise a bar and restaurant even though when we went it was shut! The mirror was dirty and the hot water was non existent! To make our stay even more uncomfortable, the windows wouldn’t even shut, or the curtains! Not to mention the dirty carpets and walls, this is a personal F you to the company, atleast we had a nice receptionist… Do not ever come here!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2021

We arrived at 1345 knowing we were too early for check in but just wanted to leave the car , go for lunch and return later to check in. No problems were mentioned at this point. We returned at approx 1600 to be greeted by a reception full of disgruntled people being told there were no rooms available despite having booked weeks previously. Very reluctantly I was given a key for a room and told that there were issues with the room. Issues there were! Room was unserviced, excrement in the beds, room looked like it had been trashed, toilet and bathroom generally disgusting, again excrement and the heated towel rail was hanging from its cable.
A quick search revealed no alternative accommodation was available elsewhere in Aberdeen at such short notice so we left, night out ruined. Staff handled the situation very badly and no manager was available as he was away watching football. Various excuses were given all of which transpired to be lies. I asked for reimbursement for my taxi home the following day and was told no despite providing a receipt. Very unhelpful and disinterested staff. Avoid this place like the plague.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikemX2586SK
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Wonderful place. Very exotic. Shower stream was very strong. Great nights sleep, room didn't smell like stale which I was worried about, after overhearing reception saying our room stunk. Check in was strange, got told to wait for a key which never came but it was all worth it in the end

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Booked in and managed to get a space in the hotel car park- there are only about 20 spaces for 50 plus rooms ! The room was quite small but clean and well equipped. There is no restaurant or bar in the hotel as they are currently closed. Had a bit of an issue as my key was not opening the door properly and on Saturday I accidentally left my key in my room. The hotels master key wouldn’t open my door either so they had to call out a locksmith. This was sorted by the staff quite quickly though. Good value hotel but a little dated. A little bit of money spent on the place would go a long way

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2021

Truly awful
Was treated by a rude woman at reception who told me I was standing in the wrong place to check in.
Got keys basically thrown at me with a code for the front door....the room was very basic with crumbs and all sorts around the floor...think the cleaners are on strike.
I felt like I was sleeping rough and would have been happy with this if I was a back packer.
One night I had to phone the police as there was an immigrant sleeping on the stairs inside this establishment.
Avoid at all costs.

Room tip: Go somewhere else