“Hands Down best Indian Meal I have ever had!!!!”
Review of Arthi's Restaurant - CLOSED

Arthi's Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We aim to bring the true and diverse flavours of India straight to your table for you to relish in a calm and relaxed ambience. Our customer friendly staffs are sure to give you an unforgettable Indian banquet. Arthis Indian restaurant are proud to be new holders of the prestigious Healthy Living Award. This national award rewards good practice and highlights businesses across Scotland that is making it easier to eat healthily while eating out.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Hands Down best Indian Meal I have ever had!!!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Service was fast, food was fantastic and the atmosphere was lovely.

A great place for a date, or a family meal.

Honestly, cannot fault this place.

3 Thank Chris V

Moray, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh food and lots of it!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Absolutely fantastic meals all round and it is really good value for money. Great selection for all tastes and would definitely recommend this homely restaurant for all occasions. We also pre-ordered as needed meals to be ready for arrival since we had a tight schedule and as soon as we arrived there was prompt service and food was right on time. Really accommodating and friendly staff.

1 Thank L0u15es
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Groupon deal”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went here through a groupon deal. They are still establishing themselves so they are trying to build a reputation, and my
Overall thoughts are,
It was quite good.

We went fairly early as we had plans afterwards and at 6pm there was only a few people
In.
I had devil chicken to start, which was really nice and my
Friend got gobi manchurian, which he let me try. I really enjoyed it, and that's coming from someone who hates cauliflower!
I had chicken chettinad for main, and a keema naan,
And we shared a rice between us. I didn't like the naan too much, but everything else was spot on.
My friend recommended kulfi for dessert,
Which was something I'd never had before. It was very nice and refreshing. Properly satisfied, but not to an uncomfortable level as sometimes happens with a curry house.
Service was ok,
But the staff seemed to be more concerned with the football match through the back. One of our servers was really nice and polite, and the other one was overly confident and a bit full of himself. Our final interaction was a bit disappointing, they were badgering us to BUY a voucher for our next visit, which they say is better than the groupon deal, the last thing you want to do after a large meal is commit to another one. I'd suggest they just give you the voucher, because I'd probably return for a good deal if it wasn't forced upon me.

They're still learning, but most of the foundations are in place to make this a well liked Indian restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank djando77
Peterhead.Scotland
“Authentic and brilliant”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My wife and myself went in early Saturday evening on an offer.Nice welcome.Food was more than excellent.Devil chicken starter was terrific as was my mixed pakora.Our main courses were really tasty...spicy but really well cooked..my wife's.lamb was an absolute treat as was my chicken.Don't know why it wasn't busier.To anyone out there thinking about going,do so...you certainly will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Johnny008
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Indian restaurant in Aberdeen -Value for money”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Hi I am from London, travelled to Scotland for the first time in my life.

After a long travel, bad weather I started dreaming about nice indian curry with doubts whether its possible to get one in Aberdeen. Just googled and found Arthis in Garthdee road in Aberdeen. Due to my previous experience of Indian restaurants outside London I did not expect much.

I was really surprised so my family and friends were. We enjoyed most of the delicacies with Chicken, Lamb and Prawn cooked in various Indian Styles, large portion, cheap for a fine dining restaurant. You have vegetarian options too. Further the food is freshly prepared and there are choices whether you want mild, medium and very spicy with all nice indian largers.

I thought I would recommend to my friends and family.

1 Thank Clement S