“Best restaurant in Aberdeen!”

The Adelphi Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Adelphi Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 713 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The rumours are true! The Adelphi Kitchen is back in business! Under new management and boasting a new menu, The Adelphi is well and truly open again.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I took my partner to the Adelphi Kitchen last night for his birthday after hearing great things and it certainly did not disappoint! There is so much on the menu that we both wanted to try which was a good start. The scallops starter with the charcoaled pork was really tasty and then we both had the 40 day matured steak which was unbelievable! One of the best steaks we had ever had.

I also thought the service was great, everyone was very friendly - particularly the blonde waitress (possibly manager?) who gave my partner a drink on the house at the end when she found out it was his birthday! It's little things like this that really make a difference. Couldn't fault the place and will certainly be back!

1  Thank Tasha R

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I've never had anything like the food at Adelphi Kitchen before. It is cooked on hot coals which gives it a nice smokey taste. It is delicious. They have created something unique to Aberdeen and it is well worth checking out. The decor is fun and the restaurant has a cosy feel to it. I would thoroughly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Wednesday nite we were turned away here with no reservation. Fool myself once shame on me, so we made a reservation for Thursday. This little restaurant is outstanding. The offerings were limited because small is a different business model. The food was delicious, the service was outstanding and simple ambiance. They pay attention to the food and to their customers. The Hostess told us that they observed that many restaurants were offering taller and smaller dishes and that they had decided people need to eat, not just have a beautiful presentation. We agree.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband an I went for an early dinner on Saturday and we really enjoyed it. The atmosphere, decor and service was excellent. I would describe the menu as gastro-BBQ. The food was very tasty but maybe not as refined as other restaurants in Aberdeen. I eat mussels everywhere I go and this was by far the best sauce I have had with them. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his crab claws (and the mess he made eating them). Would definitely return.

1  Thank Claire h
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been to The Adelphi Kitchen 3 times now and every single time has been fantastic! Staff are always friendly and attentive, the decor and atmosphere is lovely and the food is just incredible.
I've had something different every time and I've always been delighted by what I've eaten. The ribs, burgers, sides and even the desserts have never failed to impress!
Would thoroughly recommend Adelphi to anyone.