“Little piece of heaven”

Ranked #162 of 685 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: *Fact finders* This is the oldest Italian Restaurant in the UK, Est 1922
Aberdeen
“Little piece of heaven”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Everytime we eat here it is always a pleasurable experience and we feel like we have all the time in the day to eat talk and drink our way through our meal.

Visited May 2013

Aboyne
“La Lombarda fabulous Italian dining experience”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I have been visiting this restaurant since 1980 and I have to say that I have NEVER been disappointed either with the food or staff I have had Lasangne. Rissotto and Carbonnara and veal and more and have to say that that you HAVE to experience La Lombarda yourself to understand what I mean :)

England
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We visited as an adult family group and I was on a 'nostalgic Aberdeen' trip having visited here many times but also many years ago. The service was excellent with drinks while we perused the menu and the daily specials board.
The seafood risotto and seafood pasta were pronounced excellent as was the veal escalopes but special mention of the mussels, shown on the menu as a starter but we had them as a main course, best mussels ever with a wonderful sauce.
The wines were chilled to perfection with a good balance of flavours.
I find it amusing that most of the rubbish write ups seem to come from Aberdeen don't these people realise what a gem they have in La Lombarda, even the Italians on Tripadvisor give it a good write up !!

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great meal lovely staff”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We visited this may bank holiday and had an excellent meal food great staff very helpful and kids ate free. Would recommend.

Madrid, Spain
“Excellent treatment”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Tired of fast food restaurants in my sightseeing trip, I found this nice restaurant in the city center, I was particularly attracted the setting and once inside the fabulous welcome, friendly staff and also a lot of variety in the food and quality above, one of the best memories of my trip.

• Visited April 2013