“Poor burgers” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #192 of 660 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$63 - US$63
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Poor burgers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Visited for my son's birthday and this place is normally a family favourite.
Dry over cooked burgers served lukewarm,lukewarm plates,lukewarm pulled pork topping really not great.I wouldn't complain normally but it was awful.at least the managers attitude was ok when I explained what was wrong.also the waitress wasn't great on the night,bit snappy and huffy(working Saturday night blues maybe)

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Blue Cheese Dressing to Die For!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I ordered the boneless chicken wings slathered in Franks Red Hot Sauce. It came with a Blue Cheese dressing that was about the best thing I had eaten in a while. I highly recommend it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pastorcoolguy
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good food, good service, but long wait for food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been to this branch several times, and have nearly always received excellent service, and the food has always been really good. However, I wouldn't recommend coming here if you are in a hurry to eat, as the time before last we were here our food took well over half an hour, and last time our food arrived an hour after we had ordered it, despite customers who had come in after us being served before us. When it arrived, the food was (as usual) really good, and our drinks were refilled quickly as well. Amazing cocktails here as well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cumbernauld, United Kingdom
“Great staff and great meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food at TGI's is always great! The changed heir menu since e last time I visited! So I was a little upset at that ax I used to always get the inferno burger. However I noticed the Bruce lee burger so decided to try that! I wasn't disappointed! It was very nice!

I had the boneless wings to start and those were really tasty as well. I will definitely return to this TGI's next time I'm in Aberdeen!

Our waitress Stephanie was very helpful and very efficient, she helped make our meal that extra special!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Androooo
“Good with kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Went here this afternoon, first time in quite a while. The server we had was really attentive, especially with the kids. He got their orders taken very quickly, made a balloon turtle then a further 2 huge balloon trees with monkeys. Refill drinks brought as soon as they were finished(although a bit OTT with the ice). I had wanted wicked chicken as it was my fav dish on the menu, happened to mention it when ordering and he instantly said they could give me as close as they could to it.

Visited April 2014