“Fun restaurant”

Price range: US$63 - US$63
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Visited this place yesterday (15th) and loved it, our waiter was friendly, drinks arrived quickly and were delicious! The food took a wee while to arrive but was delicious, definately recommend the double glazed ribs!!! Dessert was lovely as well. The atmosphere is great, good music, friendly and fun staff and just a nice place to go, will definately be back :D

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's - Aberdeen

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Food - excellent!
Service - very good!
Value - good :)
Atmosphere - very good :)

everything is really good :D
but sometimes you have to wait for your food really long,

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Visited for my son's birthday and this place is normally a family favourite.
Dry over cooked burgers served lukewarm,lukewarm plates,lukewarm pulled pork topping really not great.I wouldn't complain normally but it was awful.at least the managers attitude was ok when I explained what was wrong.also the waitress wasn't great on the night,bit snappy and huffy(working Saturday night blues maybe)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I ordered the boneless chicken wings slathered in Franks Red Hot Sauce. It came with a Blue Cheese dressing that was about the best thing I had eaten in a while. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Pastorcoolguy
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been to this branch several times, and have nearly always received excellent service, and the food has always been really good. However, I wouldn't recommend coming here if you are in a hurry to eat, as the time before last we were here our food took well over half an hour, and last time our food arrived an hour after we had ordered it, despite customers who had come in after us being served before us. When it arrived, the food was (as usual) really good, and our drinks were refilled quickly as well. Amazing cocktails here as well.