“Just the thing for a Sunday!”

TGI Friday's - Aberdeen
Ranked #209 of 679 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$63 - US$63
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Just the thing for a Sunday!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Two Sunday's ago myself and two friends decided to pop past TGI's for some late lunch before we went onto the cinema. I won't bore you with the film review :)

Slightly hungover from the night before the free refills we ordered could not have gone down any better, minus having to ask for refills once we were well looked after and had a very friendly waitress. I want to say Sandy, fair haired and had a lovely manner i am unfortauntly bad with names! Anyway the waitress made our time at TGI's welcoming and throughyly enjoyable.

Each of our dishes ranging from pasta, a burger and veggie fajita's were delicious. Not a peep out of us for the first several mouthfuls. There has been times in the past when we've gone into eat and the restaurant have ran out of items - no more problems here! It has obviously been rectified. Nicely done!

Since it was a Sunday lunchtime we never had any cocktails, but i would definetly reccomend them! Value for money when go for the Ultimate cocktail, best flavours and prices in Aberdeen i'd say!

• Visited July 2014

“A BIG Disappointment!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I visited TGI's in Aberdeen with my family last night for the first time, I was really looking forward to it as had always heard people rave about how nice it was. To say I was disappointed was an understatement! We went around 7pm and were told there would be a wait for a table which we accepted, booked for later and said we would return. We returned 45mins later to chaos but our table was ready and we sat down with menus. We were not asked for a drinks order and the waiter did not return until 30mins later to finally take our orders. Another half hour passed before our starters arrived and the kids main course (these were both luke warm at a push) and some of our starters freshness were questionable. This theme of poor service and lengthy waits continued. We did complain and the waitress addressed the complaint and discounted our bill however I think it will be a long time if ever that I return to the shambles that is TGI's Aberdeen!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Oh Dear, But I'll Give The Benefit of the Doubt”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

What a shame! They seemed short staffed, drink orders took ages, glasses weren't cleared up and we had to ask for plates with our shared starter.
However, I spoke with the Manager and explained in a polite manner that whilst we appreciated her challenges tonight it still wasn't good. She was very good and ensured that the waiting staff were attentive and took our drinks off the bill. Toilets do need attention also. Disappointing as we've been many times, but I think with some more attention to detail they can get back up to the standard expected. Nevertheless, food was good.

Visited August 2014
“Not bad...”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Food as with all TGI's was good and the cocktails! however one of us ordered the 'tapas' 3 plates for a main and each one came separately... Not really the point of Tapas!

Anstruther
“Fun restaurant”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Visited this place yesterday (15th) and loved it, our waiter was friendly, drinks arrived quickly and were delicious! The food took a wee while to arrive but was delicious, definately recommend the double glazed ribs!!! Dessert was lovely as well. The atmosphere is great, good music, friendly and fun staff and just a nice place to go, will definately be back :D

• Visited July 2014