“One of the best”

Rendezvous at Nargile
Ranked #20 of 663 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$10 - US$36
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I ate here a few weeks ago after my lovely partner said she would treat me!

Many years ago I used to live on the same street where this Restaurant is situated it used to be an Ice Cream parlour but changed hands quite a few years ago.
The food is sooooo good the Restaurant is pristine and the service well they should open an agency to teach others how to be that good the service was top class.
So go there soon to experience this Oasis of good food and top class service if there were a points system I would give it 10 out 10
TC

• Visited July 2014

• Greek first
Pattaya, Thailand
“Excellent Food at an Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My wife, my daughter and son-in-law went to the restaurant on Tuesday 12th of August to meet some friends and have dinner. The welcome was fantastic and the food delicious. The service is of the best in Aberdeen, with the management obviously training their personnel to a very high standard. I would recommend this restaurant to all the people out there who love flavoursome food.

Austin, Texas
“Food nirvana”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Small restaurant with otstanding food and service. Dined with a group of 12 ladies and although restaurant was quite loud at first, it quieted down after peak dining hour. We ordered from a pre-set menu and all the food was delicious. Service was spot on and wven the chef took time from the kitchen to visit with he diners and obliged whe we requested a photo with him. It made for a memorable night out.

Visited July 2014
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Choose this restaurant based on the reviews that I read on TripAdivsor :) Also asked around people to get their opinions about the restaurant, as we were celebrating something quite important (our wedding day) and we really wanted a nice place serving good food.
We were definitely not disappointed! The food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent.
We also ordered white wine which was also really lovely. Overall, we had a lovely time there and ate probably the best food I ever ate in Aberdeen.

“Rendezvous at Nargile”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Food basic but ok. The whisky I ordered was not a malt; blended and in a dirty glass, but they changed it after forceful denials. Quite expensive and not really great value.