“Friendly service”
Review of Coast to Coast

Coast to Coast
Ranked #106 of 798 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$11 - US$33
Description: Serving up American classics from the lengths of the great states. We're talking burgers, steaks and pizzas. If it's smoky, crispy, sticky or spicy, we discovered it and we're serving it with a giant helping of hospitality and a glass of barrel-aged bourbon on the side.
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The food was nothing special and a tad expensive for what we got (burgers) but the service was good.
I asked for a cocktail which was on the main drinks menu and the waitress explained about the all day happy hour (Scots drink law!!) which meant I got the same drink for almost half price. It was delicious which made it even better!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Went here for breakfast before heading home, lovely place inside would be great in the evening. Had 2 breakfasts for £10 and drinks. Food was lovely, hot, tasty and fresh. Service was also very good. Would recommend.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Came here with my husband during our trip to Scotland. We were not disappointed! We came at lunch time and the service was quick and efficient. The mac and cheese balls were an excellent starter. I highly recommend the mojito!

Will be back for sure

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

My colleague and I were taken here by our customer for the evening.
I’d never eaten in a Coast to Coast before but he assured me it was good.
He wasn’t wrong.
We had basic breads and oils to share before our main meal and these were really good and fresh.
Our main meals were well cooked and really tasty.
Being indecisive I had the triple mini burgers which were fun with very tasty sweet potato fries.
The friendly young lady who served our table was attentive without being in our face and always had a smile and a jokey comment which goes down well with me.
She obviously knew how to read her customers and joined in with our banter. Thank you Naz. You were brilliant.
The bill with drinks came to a little over £90 for three of us so not cheap but not over the top and we all felt we’d had value for money.
Hope to see you all again on a return trip to Aberdeen.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My parents and I visited this restaurant last night after getting off the train from Edinburgh.

We chose coast to coast for the variety of choices to which their is carnivore, vegetarian and other dietry options available.

In summary, yhe food was overpriced for what it was.
£7 for 3 potato skins? £16 for salad?
The food was at a good standard and will satisfy most.

However, if you enjoy personalised service at your table, absolutely book a table!
The highlight was the service Naz provided. She was cheerful and bubbly and understood our humour.
Her recommendations were honest and didn't disappoint.

So the 4/5 is because of Naz, Well Done!