“Carry out food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Been looking at the reviews and thought it would be a nice place to eat. After getting our food home (20 mile drive each way) bad choice from me. Nan bread was old definitely not made today. starter was very small (mushroom,s 3 off) chicken pakora, 6 bits of flat chicken you would get from the freezer shop about 5mm thick. The lamb in both meals was over cooked and not good quality and it was hard to eat. Both my meal and the wifes was put in the food bin. Don't waste your cash in this place there is lots of good food places Peterhead. Very Disappointed with the quality of the food.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I had a takeaway from laxmi and ordered the chickpea chaat and jalfrezi which was lovely. Had the same a week later and it was totally different. The chickpea was still nice but the jalfrezi was inedible. It certainly was not what it said on the box and something had gone seriously wrong with it. My husband stopped me from calling to complain, he suggested I take it back to the the next day but by then the jalfrezi was in the bin. It was black in colour, tasted and smelt of vinegar and was full of onions and barely nothing else. Really awfu, very disappointing. I would have given this a lower mark, but the week before my meal was nice so that kept me from marking it too low.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We had a good meal. Restaurant was nicely decorated.
Overall a decent experience.
Parking locally is very convenient.

1  Thank cooperman64
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Beautiful restaurant, fab waiter -attentive and amusing, food was perfect, served professionally, don't know why the restaurant wasn't busier, will definitely be back.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Very nice. Best Indian restaurant in peterhead. Friendly, helpful service. The food arrived quickly and was just what we ordered and as it was expected. The restaurant is nice and clean.