“Cheap and Cheerful”

Cuisines: Indian, Steakhouse, Scottish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went here for lunch with my young son. Good pub grub for a good price. The only thing that let it down for me (which I can't blame the pub for) was the loud mouth male that was sitting near to us that felt the need to swear with every second word! There was a few children sat in the area which was for families so I think he could have toned it down a bit. However it won't stop me going back.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Went here with friends and spouse to have breakfast. The time was 8.30 in the morning so a word of warning do not go here if you expect a warm welcome from the staff and Lorne sausage that you can sole your shoes with.
We ordered three Scottish Breakfasts and a simple Yoghurt and Fruit. I dared to complain that my filter coffee was cold and was told that it had only been brewed an hour ago and should be warm. No apology, no courtesy, and definitely no customer satisfaction.
The breakfast's seem to be mass produced as the Lorne sausage as previously stated could be used to resole my shoes. It really is unfortunate when a standard that I used to rave about with regards to Wetherspoons has fallen so badly.

2  Thank Webee
Reviewed 1 July 2014

we went for lunch and the three of us enjoyed a lovely tasty meal which was in good quantiiy and a reasonable price. will go again soon

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Food and service excellent, but they need a system at the bar i.e a notice to say which way to queque at the bar for service as a lot of people are standing about and not getting served which is very frustrating.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We often go at least once every 2 weeks constancy great price OK food where else can 4 people eat with a drink for £26. Its what you expect i don't complain or nit pick