“WOW”

Ranked #1 of 22 Arbroath B&B and Inns
Cupar, United Kingdom
“WOW”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed here on 26th October as we were attending a function in Arbroath. As we drove up the drive it looked lovely on first appearance. The garden was immaculately kept and there was plenty of space to park. On entering OMG I could not believe how luxurious it was. Our room was huge, the interior decor was stunning and the bed was very very comfortable. Esther and Raymond made us feel very welcome and were on hand to make sure we had everything that we needed. I highly recommend this B&B to anybody looking to stay in the area. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic with a wide range of cereals available. The cooked breakfast was cooked fresh for each table at their specified time. I will definitely be back when we can fit another cheeky child free weekend!

Room Tip: They are all fab
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have recently returned from a business trip to Arbroath and stayed at the most wonderful Brucefield B&B. Raymond and Esther go out of their way to welcome you and make sure you have everything you need throughout your stay, they make the experience truly brilliant! Every element from the rooms, service and food is exceptional and the Smokies were lovely, I can't wait to return

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I booked the Brucefield as part of a birthday present for my boyfriend and it exceed all expectations! From the warm welcome from our hosts Ray and Esther, to the spotless and beautifully decorated Castle Stalker room. Everything was perfect. On arrival Ray was attentive and welcoming without being over bearing, welcoming us to our room, showing us the complimentary bar and beautiful grounds. The Room was 5*. Very comfortable bed, luxurious bathroom, very well stocked compliments tray (fresh coffee!). After a sound nights sleep, breakfast in the morning was well cooked and tasty with plenty of options. Warm crossaints with fresh ground coffee really topped it off for me.
I would defiantly stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone. By far the best place I have stayed in in Scotland.

Room Tip: Castle stalker room has lovely views! Very spacious.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Zoeh23
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I travel with work often and often have to book "blind" but this was the by far the best B&B I have ever stayed in!
No detail was overlooked to ensure the guest was catered for! From the complimentary drink to the standard of the rooms to the quality of the breakfast. Immaculate house, lovingly restored to an extremely high quality indeed. I would not consider anywhere else in Arbroath on my return! Esther and Ray are the best hosts I have come across and cannot do enough for their guests.

Room Tip: I had room 4 which overlooked the garden. No noise whatsoever. There are bigger rooms I gather if yo...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Ray and Esther greet u with a warm welcome, high standard of cleanliness, rooms, breakfast is amazing.
Been here a good few times and sister stays in Arbroath, second home for us. Lol, there us plenty of restaurants and bars around the area and plenty to do for kids, beach is great and if u want to go about 10 minutes further I would recommend Lyman bay, beach here is amazing. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Raymond and Esther are the most friendly and helpful hosts in their
so well restored beautiful house with an excellent breakfast, very comfortable beds
and a luxurious bathroom. We do hope to come again to this wonderful place.
Brucefield Boutique was the best place to be on our three weeks trip all over Scotland.

Room Tip: Each room is very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Loved everything; the room, the breakfast and being able to pour yourself your favourite drink makes you feel right at home.
It' s super clean and nicely decorated. Will stay here again when we would like to stay in Arbroath.
Good value for money.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arbroath
The Town House Hotel Arbroath
#4 of 17 in St Andrews
Blairdene Guest House
Blairdene Guest House
#14 of 22 in Arbroath

Been to Brucefield Boutique B & B? Share your experiences!