“Welcome pub”

Ship Inn
A TripAdvisor Member
“Welcome pub”
Reviewed 18 October 2005

When I first moved to Arbroath i started to try many of the local pubs and one day stumbled across the ship inn found it very comfortable to walk in the locals did not stop and stare or go quiet. A good selection of drinks at the bar and a friendly service lead me to return several times enjoying the pool table and the dart board. The resturant serves some really good food and have eaten in there oftern.
After a few visits i was invited to a game of pool by one of the locals and since that day have never looked back.
I am now a regular drinker in the ship and have made many good friends in there the people are great. The owners are great friends of mine now and will help there customers in any way they can. In all my years I have never had what I would call a local pub until now.
If ever you are in Arbroath call in you will be welcome.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member